Sunday, October 7, 2012

First Assignments

Assignment 1

Assignment 2

Assignment 3

Assignment 4





So, here's my first post with actual stuff in it! These are kind of old, but you have to start somewhere! Anyways, my art teacher at the high school, Mr. Ashcroft, is having me do assignments from the drawing 3/4 class on my own time. They're pictures based off of greek and roman statues that I draw, and, in fact, it's the way they taught students art a couple hundred years ago. So, when I actually get into the class next year, I don't have to re-do everything I've already done, I just start from where I left off. So, these were my first 4 assignments. You're all going to be spammed with posts, because I'm on assignment 25 right now, so I need to scan in all the others and put them up, not to mention my writing. I'm 23 pages in on one story, soooo. . .yeah, I'll try to not make it a gigantic posting fest. But do comment on these and tell me what you think! (I'm sorry that 3 and 4 are sideways!)

Well, hope you all have a wonderful day! I'll post again soon! ^.^

- Emma Carter

No comments:

Post a Comment